2012-10-05

User stories from the tangible group

An update from the tangible group, we are currently working on testing some of the commands on the sphero from the desktop API and the Sphero Driver. We now manage to make the sphero blink in different colors and spinn, just with the code running on our local computers. The next step for us is making a connection between the spheros and the gateway java server. The goal is make the sphero blink in a certain color when somethings happens, a call maybe or a message is received from a group/friend. 

The other part of the tangible group is working on the connection between the sifteo cubes and the gateway java server. 

All this work is divided into user stories that are going to be implemented as the times goes. They are presented in no particular order and list may be extended in the future.

  • As a user, I want to answer a call from the web interface
  • As a user, I want the sifteos to show whos calling
  • As a user, I want to interact with sifteos, using them for control of app
  • As a user, I want to display images on sifteos
  • As a user, I want to answer a call by clicking a sifteo
  • As a user, I want to be able to build a conversation group by using sifteos
  • As a user, I want to be able to get feedback/messages with the sphero's colors
  • As a developer, I want to modify the sphero driver so that it suits our needs
  • As a developer, I want to understand the API Gateway so that we can build a stable product
  • As a developer, I need a nice library for javascript interaction with gateway
  • As a developer, I want to test the tangibles together with the rest of the system
  • As a developer, I want unittests for made code so that I can see if I break something
This is all from us now! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment